Exercising your Imagination! Following your Passion! Finding New Levels of Success & Fun-fillment!
1) Get clear about where you currently stand. Rate on a 0-10 scale, your level of satisfaction with your life as a whole and/or within whatever area of your life you want to focus on creating more success. Then ask, what’s needed to improve and move you closer to the 1O.
2) Get clear about what success means for you as opposed to what the culture at large or your parents or your_________ thinks.
3) Write out your goals and be specific, include a measurable result, what and by when. For example: I will have 10 new clients by Oct 1st; I will increase sales revenue by 30% by Dec 1st; or I will finish the first draft of my book by Jan. 15th.
4) Make sure that your goals are written in a compelling way. Are they in alignment with your values, life purpose, mission, and vision for your life and business? Consider why it is a goal. (i.e. I will reduce my work hrs from 60 to 45 per week so, that I can spend more time kayaking.)
For more ideas on how to get clear about a vision for your life go to creative visualization and link through to the first part of the vision board process.
5) Set your goals (amounts and time-lines) so that they stretch you. Consider what would be very doable and then take it just a bit farther, enough that it begins to make you a little uncomfortable,(challenge yourself, widen that comfort zone). It’s more important that you stretch and grow than that you get an A+ on accomplishing every aspect of the stated goal.
Ahhh! So, you have used my goal setting tips and written out some compelling scenarios for your life. Now it is time to develop a plan and implement it.
Feel overwhelmed by the next steps or are you unclear about what you want to begin with? We have a range of options for assisting you, explore the site further and/or contact us for more information.
Why not get To the Point, our monthly e-zine, inspiring you to take imaginative action and reach new levels of success. When you sign up, you will also receive AMP It Up: 3 Essential Keys to Expand Your Creativity and Success.
© Copyright 2008-2018 Point to Creativity
Rosendale, NY 12472