Developing creativity isn't as mysterious as you might think. I invite you to use the following ideas to see what imaginative results come from learning to tap your creative flow.
1) Listen, Observe & Expand Awareness
2) Develop Empathy
3) Take Action, Practice, Use Creativity Exercises
4) Stretch Your Limits, Break Rules & Routines
5) Whole Mind Thinking, Mind Maps, Exercise Your Imagination
7) Structure, Limits, Self Discipline & Daily Habits
8) Take Care of Your Instrument, Practice Good Self Care
9) Trust The Process & Your Intuition
People are different in terms of what they need to grow or to take action and create in their lives. Look around, see what you feel drawn to, take a risk, experiment with something that might seem a bit intimidating.
Stretching out of your comfort zone is a great way to develop your creativity and to move forward in your life.
Get To the Point our just in time e-newsletter, inspiring you to reach new levels of creativity, success and fun-fillment. You'll receive AMP It Up: 3 Essential Keys to Expand Your Creativity & Success our free bonus just for signing up.
© Copyright 2008-2021 Point to Creativity
Rosendale, NY 12472